Rubberized Concrete Interlocking Masonry Bricks
- Scrap tires and fly ash are major discarded waste worldwide.
- Utilization of waste materials in bricks making.
- Mortarless interlocking masonry system.
- Newly developed rubberized concrete interlocking bricks (RCIBs).
- Structural behavior of masonry wall built with RCIBs.
Dr. Amin Ali Al-Fakih
Amin is holding a PhD specialized in structures and materials from Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia. He worked as a postdoctoral researcher for 1 year the same university. His research interests are in in the utilizing of waste and nano materials, such as scrap tires, fly ash, nano-silica, nano-graphene in concrete for structural and masonry applications as well as RC strengthening. Amin has over 34 publications (Journal and conference publications) in which 22 of them are ISI. Q1 & Q2. His H-Index is 12 with 427 citations. He is currently working as postdoctoral fellow at IRC for CBM.